½ kg mince meat(lamb/beef)
5 large potatoes
1 litre vegetable oil for frying
3 tbsp vegetable oil for sautéing
2 large onion
6 cloves garlic paste
1 green chilli
Mixed spices ( grind Cinnamon, cardamom, cumin seed, black pepper, turmeric, coriander seed)
1 tbsp salt
1 small tomato
- Cut the potato into small pieces and fry it in the vegetable oil.
- Chop the onion into small pieces. Heat the pan and put the oil, when the oil is hot add the onion and stir for sometime till it become little brown.
- Add the mince meat, garlic paste, spices, salt green chilli, tomato, carrot with the onion and add little water to become gravy.
- Now add capsicum and mix gently with the gravy and finally add the fried potato.
- Cook it for one minute and serve hot with any bread and salad. We can make Gheema sandwich also, which is the children’s favourite lunch.
Serves 4 for less than $15.
Average cooking time: 45 min.