Burmese Chicken Noodle with Vegetables
1 kg noodles
250 gms bean sprouts
4 tbsp sunflower oil
1 big onion
1tsp white pepper powder
1tbsp fish sauce
1tbsp soya sauce
100gms choy sum leaves
½ tbsp salt
- Boil the chicken separately and keep aside.
- Heat the pan and pour in the oil. When the oil is hot add the onion and cook till it becomes brown.
- Add the eggs and stir for 1 minute and then add the boiled chicken and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add noodles, fish sauce, soya sauce, salt and white pepper directly to the pan and cook for 3 minutes.
- Now add the cabbage and choy sum together and stir gently for 1 minute.
- Then add the bean sprouts and mix for 30 seconds. Remove from the stove and serve hot.
Serves 6 for less than $25.
Average cooking time: 15 min.